Metal: 14k Yellow Gold
Available Size : from 4US to 13US
Stone: Ethiopian Opal, round diameter 5mm
OPAL ( October birthstone )
A stone of protection, Opal is a marvelous shield to keep from absorbing other people’s negative thoughts and energies. Just as it uses interference and diffraction to produce its colors, it can also run interference around challenging people or situations that affect your mood or hurt your feelings. Opals are wonderful occupational crystals, encouraging humanitarian love and service, lightness, spontaneity and dynamic creativity.
How to Care for Ethiopian Opals
- Keep Your Ethiopian Opals Away from Water and Liquids.
- Do Not Expose Your Opals to Extreme Changes in Temperature.
- Avoid Liquid Chemicals Around Your Ethiopian Opals.
- Never Use an Ultrasonic Cleaner or a Steamer.
- Avoid Manual Labour when Wearing Your Opals.
Stones will change colour when wet but will return back later.
If your opals faded, you can put them on the windowsill under the sun for 15-30 minutes.
We need 7 business days for creating and 10 days for delivery (FREE WORLDWIDE).
Jewelry are wrapped in a box ready for gift giving.
For any questions, feel free to contact me.