Metal: solid sterling silver 925
Stone: natural Ethiopian Opal, 5mm across
We need 6-7 business days to create and 7-15 days to deliver (FREE WORLDWIDE).
Jewelry are wrapped in a box ready for gift giving.
OPAL ( October birthstone )
A stone of protection, Opal is a marvelous shield to keep from absorbing other people’s negative thoughts and energies. Just as it uses interference and diffraction to produce its colors, it can also run interference around challenging people or situations that affect your mood or hurt your feelings. Opals are wonderful occupational crystals, encouraging humanitarian love and service, lightness, spontaneity and dynamic creativity.
How to Care for Ethiopian Opals
- Keep Your Ethiopian Opals Away from Water and Liquids.
- Do Not Expose Your Opals to Extreme Changes in Temperature.
- Avoid Liquid Chemicals Around Your Ethiopian Opals.
- Never Use an Ultrasonic Cleaner or a Steamer.
- Avoid Manual Labour when Wearing Your Opals.
Stones will change colour when wet but will return back later.
If your opals faded, you can put them on the windowsill under the sun for 15-30 minutes.
For any questions, feel free to contact us.